Additional Services

The Flin Flon Credit Union also offers these services to their membership:

Safety Deposit Boxes

Available in a variety of sizes for your contents.  See the Service Fee Brochure PDF under the Accounts page for details on sizes and pricing.

Wires Transfers

For members of our Credit Union only.  Send funds anywhere in the world with our international wire services in any currency required.  Contact the branch and find out what information we require in order to send your wire request.

Traveller's Cheques

Travel safely and don't carry all your money in cash.  American Express Traveller's Cheques are accepted in most destinations and provide you security and peace of mind.  A 1% commission applies at time of purchase.

Manage your Canada Revenue Agency Direct Deposit through Flin Flon Credit Union

Applying for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit?  Sign up for direct deposit now to ensure your benefit payments arrive sooner!
We can help you sign up for direct deposit or update your direct deposit information with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).  We encourage you to use direct deposit to avoid delays and receive your payments faster.

You can receive these CRA payments through direct deposit:

- Income tax refund
- Canada child benefit
- goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) credit
- Canada workers benefit
- related provincial and territorial payments
- the new Canada Emergency Reponse Benefit

Please note, if an individual has never filed a tax return with the CRA, they are not eligible to sign up for the CRA direct deposit service through their financial institution.  To sign up for direct deposit or update your personal details, simply contact us at 204-687-6620 or login to MemberDirect online banking at